For Business Loans, we have been partners with Blue Star Leasing for a number of years. They have many years experience in providing asset finance and loans to the sports and leisure industry, with an extremely high acceptance rate. To get started, calculate your lease here.
What is the main qualification criteria?
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have been a UK resident for three years or more
• Be able to make repayments by direct debit
• Be in regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment.
• All businesses considered, including start-ups
• All assets considered
What is the minimum amount I can borrow?
The minimum amount you can borrow is £1,000. Commercial loans have a minimum order value of £5,000
What are the payment terms?
The typical payment terms are from 1 – 5 years.
What is the process?
• Obtain a quote from BLK BOX for your required equipment.
• The team will then put you in contact with Blue Star Leasing to assess your options.
• The application is done over the phone in approximately 10 minutes.
• Once approved, the paperwork is emailed through for signature.
• Once signed, Blue Star Leasing will contact BLK BOX to confirm the order and the equipment will be immediately released to you (pending availability).
How long does it take for my application to be considered?
Blue Star Leasing has a very high acceptance rate, and credit approvals are typically confirmed within a few hours.
Will the finance company perform a credit check?
Yes. A credit check forms part of the automated decision-making process.
How are my monthly payments made?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically, the first payment will be due one month after the date of delivery, subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
If my application is not successful, can I re-apply?
Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least six months between applications.
How do I ask a question about the credit agreement?
If you have a question, require further information or if there is anything you do not understand regarding the credit agreement, please call Blue Star Leasing on 01420 481 500.